Health and wellbeing

Tel: 0191 520 5552

Report a safeguarding concern (information for public and professionals)

Members of the public worried about their own safety or the safety of someone else can report a safeguarding concern by phone on 0191 5205552 or using the online form available here.  Professionals wishing to report a safeguarding concern should read the guidance and complete the Safeguarding Adults Concern (SAC) form available here

If you are worried about someone:

  • In an emergency, please call: 999
  • If there is no immediate risk, call the police on: 101

Sunderland Information Point

Sunderland Information Point is for everyone; offering information, advice and guidance on a range of subjects to support you and your family. Please click on the here to visit the website.

SSAB Twitter

You can follow SSAB on X (formerly Twitter) here: @SunderlandSAB